
Back in 2008 a friend and I left our homes in Oakland, California to live for a little while in a place called Carmel-By-The-Sea. During many nights in our 4 month stay there we would just get reall high off some trees and listen to music. This compilation here was a playlist quickly put together one night just so we'd have something to listen to out on the deck. It actually turned into a list we'd come back to a whole lot throughout the rest of our stay there. So, here it is, a raw playlist with 2 hours worth of tracks, unchanged since its creation in October 2008. The little album art is a picture I took during one of those nights.
(we used to listen to it on shuffle) (you know where the link is)
I'm not going to post the 21 song tracklist, but it includes a lot of stuff from albums already posted here. Artists like: Port-Royal, Nathan Fake, Manual, and Lights Out Asia
No comments:
Post a Comment