Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jonwayne - Thanks, Bro (2011)

website
alpha pup
wedidit

jonwayne just put all these tracks out for free. Bowser is great, so this is very exciting

"I want you to have this.

This download contains songs that I wanted to give you but either due to poor timing, politics or my sad attempt at quality control, never did. But here I am. and here you are. and here are these songs that I want to give you.
I give them for free now because they are no longer
relevant to what I'm trying to do at the moment. I am
working on different sounds and trying to go to different
places than the sounds and places that are presented, here.
So take them. I've supplied a bit of reading material
for each track, just to let you know what was going on
when I made it and all
that
jazz.

Enjoy."

via (it's in the download)

No comments:

Post a Comment