Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sun Glitters - Everything Could Be Fine (2011)

bandcamp
website

alright within the like month of me being gone this is probably the best thing I have got.
when I saw the artist name and the album art I was like what is this, just another bullshit shoegaze band?
WELL GUYS IT'S NOT
It's some guy from Luxembourg and it's not even shoegaze
Now the actual album isn't free (I'M SORRY) but I RECOMMEND IT SOO HIGHLY PLEASE LISTEN TO ME

On the FAT ALBUM OF REMIXES they provide an alternate link for FREEEE if you don't want to pay

Description from the bandcamp:
"Sun Glitters sound is an ocean of lush melodies, pitch-shifted vocal samples, ghostly digi-diva choirs, warm bass melodies driven by alternately dense and relaxing beatwork combinations between downtempo and wonky beats. "

I know it sounds kinda corny but TRUST ME

It also says recommended if you like Boards of Canada, Burial, and Balam Acab and I LIKE ALL THOSE GUYS OH MAN IT WAS RIGHT

5 comments:

  1. didnt listen or even look at this post but your blog is good as hell. long time no see bud its cormac. almost done with school and shit finna be back on the music grind soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait and I did check out this post. shit is tiiiight good lookin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt know people actually lived in luxembourg

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn thanks for the support

    ReplyDelete