Saturday, May 1, 2010

Infinite Body - CMBCMEINAPTD (2009)

myspace
buy
""The first flood in heaven was only waist deep so you could still shake with dry hands" // This quote from the insert describes the album quite well. Dense, almost immaculate drones that are somehow noisy yet new-age healing music at the same time. I don't care how stoner-y this sounds, but it's like he was literally channeling the color white through my speakers. If I close my eyes while listening to this the associated images I get are practically like "seeing the light" before you die. A little bit like slowly drowning in heaven."
via ClickForth

2 comments:

  1. Listened to the first track over on MySpace (and then started having computer trouble, otherwise would have listened to more) and have to say, I really like the way you have written about this music--perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I wasn't the one who write that little review though, it's that ClickForth guy who I linked to at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete